- Barracudas are usually large and are extremely fierce fishes with small smooth scales.
- They can grow up to 2.1m long and 30cm wide, they usually peak during the summer season in Japan.
- Its flesh is usually quite soft and sweet.
- Freshly flown in twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Good for Frying & Grilling.
- Best during Autumn and Winter.
*Do place your orders 3 days in advance when planning for your parties because products are specially flown in upon order and we would not want to disappoint all you foodies (:
*That is by Monday Evening for Friday Shipments and Friday Evening for Tuesday Shipments.
*Note: the weight mentioned in each and every post is a rough estimate of the product's weight, depending on the size of the fish, we do see some pieces that are smaller or larger than others but we try our best to meet our stated weight. If you do get a larger piece, consider it your lucky day because we will honor our prices all the same!
*Pictures provided are meant for visual purposes which may or may not represent the actual weight.