- Northern Bluefin Tuna
- 200g-300g per piece which yields about 10-15 pcs of Sashimi
- 800g-1kg per piece which yields about 40-50 pcs of Sashimi
- "Otoro" refers to the Fatty portion of the Tuna and is located at the Fattiest portion of the Belly below the Chutoro
- Flown in twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, our fishes are sliced up by our Japanese counterparts upon your processed order. This means that they were not sitting in some container for god knows how long!
- Good for Sashimi, Nigiri & Chirashi
- Pretty amazing when Aburi-ed (Seared lightly via heat)
- What you see here is a 200g-300g piece of Otoro
*Prices are based on 200g pieces. Each piece is about 200g-300g.
*Prices are based on 800g pieces. Each piece is about 800g-1kg.
*Note: the weight mentioned in each and every post is a rough estimate of the product's weight, depending on the size of the fish, we do see some pieces that are smaller or larger than others but we try our best to meet our minimum stated weight. If you do get a larger piece, consider it your lucky day because we will honor our prices all the same!
*Do place your orders 3 days in advance when planning for your parties because products are specially flown in upon order and we would not want to disappoint all you foodies (:
*That is by Monday Evening for Friday Shipments and Friday Evening for Tuesday Shipments.
*Pictures provided are meant for visual purposes which may or may not represent the actual weight.